Gurugram, also known as Gurgaon, is a city located in the northern Indian state of Haryana. It is a major financial and industrial hub, and is also home to many tourist attractions. Here are a best few places to visit in Gurugram:
- Kingdom of Dreams: This is India’s first live entertainment, theatre and leisure destination. It offers a blend of culture, cuisine and entertainment, and features multiple stages for live performances, a cultural and leisure area, and a variety of dining options.
- DLF Cyber Hub: This is a popular destination for food, shopping and entertainment. It is home to several restaurants, cafes, and bars, as well as a variety of shops and a multiplex cinema.
- Ambience Mall: This is one of the largest malls in India, and offers a wide range of shopping, dining and entertainment options. It features over 300 stores, a multiplex cinema, and several food courts.
- Sohna Hot Springs: The hot springs in Sohna are known for their therapeutic properties, and are a popular destination for tourists and locals alike. The water is rich in minerals and is believed to have healing properties.
- Leisure Valley Park: This park is located in the heart of the city and offers a peaceful respite from the hustle and bustle of the city. It features several gardens, playgrounds, and a lake, and is a popular spot for picnics, walks and jogs.
- Heritage Transport Museum: This museum offers a glimpse into the history of transportation in India, and features a collection of vintage cars, motorcycles, and bicycles, as well as interactive exhibits.
- Sultanpur National Park: This national park is located on the outskirts of Gurugram and is a popular destination for bird-watching. The park is home to a variety of bird species, including the Greater Flamingo, Sarus Crane, and Painted Stork.
- Damdama Lake: This is a popular spot for boating and picnics, and is located about 20 kilometers from Gurugram. It is an ideal spot for a day trip, and offers a variety of water sports and adventure activities.
- ISKCON Temple: This temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna and is a popular destination for devotees and tourists alike. The temple features a variety of deities, and offers a serene and peaceful atmosphere.
- Shri Shiv Kund Hot Water Springs: These hot springs are located in the Aravalli hills and are known for their therapeutic properties. The water is rich in minerals and is believed to have healing properties.
Overall, Gurugram offers a diverse range of tourist destinations, from historical and cultural sites to modern entertainment centers, and outdoor activities. The city is a perfect blend of tradition and modernity, making it a perfect destination for travellers looking for a unique experience.